Join with us

Review : Nokia Lumia 720 Windows Phone 8 - Long Life Battery

Hi, this is 3rd product of Nokia Lumia series that I write my opinion about it you can read about Nokia Lumia 510 here and here,also Nokia Lumia 620 here

This is more than enough for me, that's my personal opinion. If you ask me why? then this is my answer. You can see below this phrase, I can say it more than enough for me coz like you can see in table below which I take from gadget magazine in my town. With Operating System using Windows Phone 8 this phone looks like become smartphone with long life using battery in use.

GENERAL2G NetworkGSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G NetworkHSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
Announced2013, February
StatusComing soon. 2013, March
BODYDimensions127.9 x 67.5 x 9 mm, 78 cc (5.04 x 2.66 x 0.35 in)
Weight128 g (4.52 oz)
DISPLAYTypeIPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
Size480 x 800 pixels, 4.3 inches (~217 ppi pixel density)
ProtectionCorning Gorilla Glass 2
 - ClearBlack display
SOUNDAlert typesVibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
3.5mm jackYes
MEMORYCard slotmicroSD, up to 64 GB
Internal8 GB, 512 MB RAM
EDGEUp to 236.8 kbps
SpeedHSDPA, 21.1 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps
WLANWi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band
BluetoothYes, v3.0 with A2DP
USBYes, microUSB v2.0
CAMERAPrimary6.7 MP, 2848 x 2144 pixels, Carl Zeiss optics, autofocus, LED flash
Features1/3.6'' sensor size, geo-tagging
VideoYes, 720p@30fps
SecondaryYes, 1.3 MP, 720p@30fps
FEATURESOSMicrosoft Windows Phone 8
ChipsetQualcomm MSM8227
CPUDual-core 1 GHz
GPUAdreno 305
SensorsAccelerometer, proximity, compass
MessagingSMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
GPSYes, with A-GPS support and GLONASS
ColorsWhite, Red, Yellow, Cyan/Black
 - SNS integration
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/WMA player
- MP4/H.264/H.263/WMV player
- 7GB free SkyDrive storage
- Document viewer
- Video/photo editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input
BATTERY Non-removable Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery (BP-4GW)
Stand-by(2G) / Up to 520 h (3G)
Talk timeUp to 23 h 20 min (2G) / Up to 13 h 20 min (3G)
Music playUp to 79 h

this is hard-core and this is major opposition for iPhone 4 and samsung S III mini, but if it compare with iPhone 5 I think his brother Nokia Lumia 900 or Nokia Lumia 920 can accompany it.
for not-technology-basic people or just-use-it people this smartphone I think can easly adaptable in every dayly using, like we know microsoft also bundle their Windows Phone 8 series with
microsoft office product. You also can find microsoft word, exel, and powerpoint there. This smartphone can used by all people who want to used it.

My recomendation : if yuo are looking for good performance there side you are like Nokia product you must use this device, the price is about $450-$600 in USA Dollar of course.

p.s : price I inform is that I read actually now, and information is 95% true, the other 5 % is misstake and other error function.
thank you


Review : Nokia Lumia 720 Windows Phone 8 - Long Life Battery Review : Nokia Lumia 720 Windows Phone 8 - Long Life Battery Reviewed by Izuka on Monday, March 25, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.