Join with us

Review : Nokia Lumia 510 Windows Phone [2]

This is the cont. from my last post about Nokia Lumia 510, if you have not read ityou can red it here.

in this part, I will inform you the minus point of Nokia Lumia 510


In terms of memory storage, the Nokia only provides 4GB of storage for mobile users, with 256MB of RAM. If seen probably big enough for a gadget that uses the operating system Windows Phone series 7.8. But apparently the nokia does not support those of you who have limited funds and want to use Windows Phone, why do I say so? Since the average gadget users (I asked my friend), will upgrade the storage capacity of the gadgets they have. Why do I say do not support? because Nokia does not provide the type of microSD port so users can not add storage capacity.



microSD on Nokia Lumia 510

But beyond existing shortcomings I mentioned earlier, Nokia issued a product like Intel that provides a solution to the user's Core i series chip them. If the intelligence provides solutions ranging from i3 i5 and i7 then, Nokia providing solutions Nokia Lumia 510, Nokia Lumia 520, Nokia Lumia 610, Nokia Lumia 800, Nokia Lumia 900, as well as the Nokia Lumia 920.

thanks for read my view about Review : Nokia Lumia 510 Windows Phone
Review : Nokia Lumia 510 Windows Phone [2] Review : Nokia Lumia 510 Windows Phone [2] Reviewed by Izuka on Tuesday, March 19, 2013 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.